Current version: 1.7.0
Price: Free or Donate ($1.99)
Available: SlideMe, Android Market
Do you often change different frequently used system settings? Then, MySettings is for you.
It’s beautiful tool that allows you quickly enable or disable different settings (ringer mode, brightness, gps, wi-fi, bluetooth, unlock pattern, autorotate, screen timeout, auto sync etc).
What's new in 1.7.0:
- Battery drain screen has added (using touch on battery info button)
- A bug in Unlock screen settings on older firmware versions (below 2.2) has fixed
- A bug in Chinese translation has fixed
- A Japanese language without errors has added (thanks to those users who helped to translate)
- FC on 1.5 devices fixed
- Spanish language added
- Show HTC Flashlight instead white screen if you have it on your device
- Now MySetting is visibled on your devices on Android Market with 1.5 version and greater
- A feature of SD Card installation
- New view for top info panel (sd-card, internal memory, battery)
What's new in 1.5.2:
- German and Chinese (traditional) translations
- Add Google Analytics, that requires Internet and Network State permission (only on free version)
- One bug was fixed for 4G phone
What's new in 1.5.1:
- UI support for WVGA-devices (Nexus One, HTC Desire, Acer Liquid, etc).
- A little updated icons and new notification icon.
- An Exit button was deleted.
- Run MySettings using hardware Search button.
- A brightness and flashlight were fixed for Sony Ericsson X10
- An auto-brightness was added (use long-touch on Brightness button).
- An Unlock Pattern setting was fixed for 2.2 (Froyo)
- New UI Style was added (Green).
- Some bugs (with hide the notification) were fixed.
- Nag screen time increased (5 sec instead 3 sec) for free version.
- New main icon added.
- Bluetooth bug (long touch) fixed for 1.5 devices.
- Crash Reporter added
- Force close on 1.5 devices fixed
- Support for 2.x devices (bluetooth and autosync fixed)
- A bug after reboot (force close) fixed.
- Big UI optimization, now app size descreased on ~90 Kb (earlier - 309 Kb, now - 222 Kb)
- Landscape mode added
- New settings - Notification Bar Shortcut - 3 modes (no show; show, but hide icon; show with icon)
What's new in 1.1.4:
- New main icon and notification icon
- More contrast enabled icons.
What's new in 1.1.3:
- Ads (no Internet required) was added for countries, that have a chance for a donation.
- A bug with little pictures for 1.5-devices was fixed
- Show titles setting returns back
- Old big icon for HVGA-devices.
What's new in 1.1.0:
- UI supports QVGA-devices now
- Russian language have added
- Many UI improvements and bug fixes.